How to Create a Gmail Account without Mobile Number in 2019 : Gmail is one of the most widely used email service in the world, it is used by millions of people all around the world on various Google products such as Gmail, Google Adwords, Google Adsense, Google PlayStore to name a few, When you have multiple Android devices a Gmail Account is a must-need to setup Google Playstore and Google only allows you to use only one Gmail account per device because at the time of emergencies like if your phone is lost, you can track your phone using your gmail account.
While creating gmail you need two things, a phone number and email address these are put as two factor authentication which will help you in case you need to reset your gmail password. In this post you will learn how to create a gmail account without phone number
How to Create a Gmail Account without Phone Number in 2019
- Open a new incognito window on your browser
- Visit YouTube.com and play any song.
- Now click on “Add a public comment” in the comments section
- You will be redirected to Gmail Login Page, Click on Create Account
- Enter all your details such as Name, Email, Password etc.
- Your new gmail account will be created without asking for phone verification
After creating a new gmail account without phone number, go to settings and add a secondary email in order to not get locked out of your own account in case if you login from a new device, you can reset your newly created gmail account with the secondary email attached.
Method 2 : Create Gmail Account without Mobile Number using PlayStore
- Go to PlayStore and Logout from your old account (If you are already logged in)
- Click on Create a new Google Account
- In the date of birth section, put your age >= 15
- PlayStore is for 13+ age category, it will let you create a gmail account without having a phone number
In case if you have any problems creating a gmail account without phone number please comment down what error you are facing