How to Access Omegle Even if you are Banned : If you wanna talk to strangers online, Omegle is the best place to visit and meet strangers online. Omegle is moderated by the Omegle admins and they’ll ban you, if they see you flashing private parts or doing some nasty stuff. But, sometimes omegle can ban you for no reason. I keep getting messages like “Omegle Banned” “Banned from omegle” “Banned on omegle for no reason” “how to remove omegle ban” “I got banned from omegle” on a daily basis. I decided to write an article on how to remove the omegle ban in less than 20 seconds.
There are plenty of reasons why you might be banned from Omegle, here are some common reasons that lead the ban.
Spamming : There are lots of bots on omegle that sends automated messages within milliseconds of getting connected to a random stranger, omegle bans most of these bots in no time. If you keep sending messages fast, omegle’s algorithm might trick it into thinking that you are a bot.
Restricted words : Omegle restricts certain words that are illegal to use on their website, however if you use these word you might get banned on Omegle.
Flashing : Flashing can get you banned within seconds on omegle, if someone reports you.
These are some reasons that can get you banned on omegle, but if you haven’t done any of the above and still got banned, below are the steps to get unbanned on omegle.
Getting unbanned from Omegle is pretty easy, Omegle bans your IP Address when they see that you have violated their terms and conditions. To circumvent the ban you might need a VPN to change your IP Address and use it again.
How to Access Omegle Even if you are Banned – Omegle Banned
Method 1 : Using VYPR VPN
You can use VYPR VPN to get unbanned from Omegle. VYPR VPN is an amazing tool which lets you use Omegle even when you are banned from it. Below is a picture of case when omegle is banned.
1. Go to VYPRVPN and select any plan that fits you best, Generally it is 6.67$ but using the below link will give you a 25% Discount.
2. Enter all your details in the next step such as Name, Email, Password, Billing Information and make the payment.
3. Now Download and Install the VYPR VPN app for your device. VYPR VPN supports all sorts of Operating systems such as Android/iOS/Mac/Windows and Blackberry.
4. After installation, open the VYPR VPN on your device and enter your login details (you can find this in your registered email address)
5. Now, click on the location button as shown in the image below and select “Show all servers”
6. Choose a location which has high speed and connect to it. For Example Australia-Perth has really good speed. The green ones indicate that it has faster speed.
7. Once you have selected a location, now click connect and start browsing Omegle. You can see that your Omegle is unbanned.
If you see the error connecting to server problem, do the following things.
- Close your browser and re-open the Omegle website.
- Clear your cookies, cache by clearing history on chrome / use a different web browser
- If you still see the error, try connecting to a different location and repeat step 1.
Method 2 : Using Nord VPN
1. Go to NordVPN and select a plan
2. Enter your Name, Email and payment method and select your billing method and make the payment.
3. Now download the Nord VPN in your PC/Laptop/Android/iOS device and Install it on your device.
4. Open the Application on your device and select any location, and now try to open omegle. You can see it’s working fine.
If you have connected to a server and if it still doesn’t work, then you can do the following.
- Close your browser and re-open the browser and try again
- Choose another Location such as Germany or America or anything that has higher speed.
Unsafe Methods : The Reason I Wrote Unsafe Methods is,Because Below Methods are used by hundreds and thousands of users. Same IP Address are given to many people and there’s a possibility that the person who used the Previous IP Address had got banned Already. So,If you want Working Method,Use the above links.
Method 1 : By using Hola Extension
To Get unbanned from Omegle,Type hola.org manually in your web browser and install the Hola Extension,Hola supports every Browser like Firefox,chrome etc. Once,installed turn on the extension and select europian/american countries because you can access omegle with those countries IP address.
Method 2 : By Using Zenmate Extension
Google for “Zenmate” and install the extension in whatever the browser you are using in. Once,installed verify your email address you will get free trial for seven days keep changing countries until you find a working IP. [Newly Updated]
Method 3 : By Using Browsec Extension
If the above doesn’t work,then try this method.Google for “Browsec” Extension and Install the Chrome/Firefox Extension and once Installed you can choose four Locations in the Free Version of the Extension.