How to Get Unbanned from Omegle 2019 : In this guide, you will learn how to access omegle even if you are banned from omegle. If you wanna talk to strangers online, Omegle is the best place to visit and meet strangers online. Omegle receives over 40 million visits every month and it is heavily moderated by Omegle admins and they’ll ban you, if they see you flashing private parts or doing some nasty stuff. But, sometimes omegle can ban you for no reason. I keep getting comments on our article like “Omegle Banned” “Banned from omegle” “Banned on omegle for no reason” “how to remove omegle ban” “I got banned from omegle” on a daily basis. I decided to write an article on how to remove the omegle ban in less than 20 seconds.
There are plenty of reasons why you might be banned from Omegle, here are some common reasons that lead the ban.
Spamming : There are lots of bots on omegle that sends automated messages within milliseconds of getting connected to a random stranger, omegle bans most of these bots in no time. If you keep sending messages fast, omegle’s algorithm might trick it into thinking that you are a bot.
Restricted words : Omegle restricts certain words that are illegal to use on their website, however if you use these word you might get banned on Omegle.
Flashing : Flashing can get you banned within seconds on omegle, if someone reports you.
These are some reasons that can get you banned on omegle, but if you haven’t done any of the above and still got banned, below are the steps to get unbanned on omegle.
Getting unbanned from Omegle is pretty easy, Omegle bans your IP Address when they see that you have violated their terms and conditions. To circumvent the ban you might need a VPN to change your IP Address and use it again.
How to Access Omegle Even if you are Banned – Omegle Banned
Method 1 : Using Express VPN
You can use Express VPN to get unbanned from Omegle. ExpressVPN is an amazing tool which lets you use Omegle even when you are banned from it. Below is a picture of case when omegle is banned.
1. Go to ExpressVPN and select any plan that fits you best, Generally it is 8.32$/month, But ExpressVPN is offering a limited time 49% OFF discount for our users, use the below link to activate the deal.
2. Enter your billing details such as Name, Email and purchase the ExpressVPN Subscription
3. Now Download and Install the Express VPN app for your device. VYPR VPN supports all sorts of Operating systems such as Android/iOS/Mac/Windows and Blackberry.
4. After installation, open the Express VPN on your device and enter your login details (you can find this in your registered email address)
5. Now, click on the location button as shown in the image below and browse for servers and select any location from Express VPN App (This is a screenshot from Laptop, however if you are using mobile the interface looks pretty much same)
6. Choose any location and the VPN app will automatically connect you to the server.
7. Once connected, go to the omegle website and you will see that you the ban is no longer there. Thus, you have unbanned omegle successfully.
If you see the error connecting to server problem, do the following things.
- Close your browser and re-open the Omegle website.
- Clear your cookies, cache by clearing history on chrome / use a different web browser
- If you still see the error, try connecting to a different location and repeat step 1.
Method 2 : Using Nord VPN
1. Go to NordVPN and select a plan
2. Enter your Name, Email and payment method and select your billing method and make the payment.
3. Now download the Nord VPN in your PC/Laptop/Android/iOS device and Install it on your device.
4. Open the Application on your device and select any location, and now try to open omegle. You can see it’s working fine.
If you have connected to a server and if it still doesn’t work, then you can do the following.
- Close your browser and re-open the browser and try again
- Choose another Location such as Germany or America or anything that has higher speed.
Unsafe Methods : The Reason I Wrote Unsafe Methods is,Because Below Methods are used by hundreds and thousands of users. Same IP Address are given to many people and there’s a possibility that the person who used the Previous IP Address had got banned Already. So,If you want Working Method, Use the above links.
Method 1 : By using Hola Extension
To Get unbanned from Omegle,Type hola.org manually in your web browser and install the Hola Extension,Hola supports every Browser like Firefox,chrome etc. Once,installed turn on the extension and select europian/american countries because you can access omegle with those countries IP address.
Method 2 : By Using Zenmate Extension
Google for “Zenmate” and install the extension in whatever the browser you are using in. Once,installed verify your email address you will get free trial for seven days keep changing countries until you find a working IP. [Newly Updated]
Method 3 : By Using Browsec Extension
If the above doesn’t work,then try this method.Google for “Browsec” Extension and Install the Chrome/Firefox Extension and once Installed you can choose four Locations in the Free Version of the Extension.