How to Install 123Movies Kodi Addon : 123Movies has tons of movies and TV Shows, It is one of the most surfed websites in the world to watch Movies and TV shows and is being updated everyday. If you want to Install 123Movies Kodi Addon you are at the right place, In our previous article we have shared a post about How to install afdah addon on Kodi, In this article we are going to share How to Install 123Movies Kodi Addon.
It is very similar to the Afdah Kodi Addon guide, but however, this guide will explain you how to install 123 movies add-on on Kodi 17.
How to Install 123Movies Kodi Addon ?
Before Installing 123movies kodi addon, you must have installed Mucky’s Duck repository on your Android Smart TV. If you have already Installed Mucky’s Repo scroll down to the part after the Installation of Mucky’s Duck repo.
- Launch Kodi on your Smart TV
- Hover over to the System tab and Select File manager
- Select Add Source > None
- Type this URL muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml
- Now, Give it a name called “Mucky” or your desired name.
- Install the Mucky Repository
- Go to Home > System > Add-ons > Install from Zip-File > Select Mucky > Select repository.mdrepo.xx
- Mucky’s repo has been installed succesfully.
- Now, Click on Install from repository > Muckys Duck Repo > Video Add ons > Select 123Movies from the list.
- Click Install to Install 123Movies on your smart TV.
- Click Launch to Start Browsing 123 Movies on your Smart TV.
Now, you have succesfully Installed 123Movies Addon on Kodi 17, If you live in a country where 123Movies is banned then you can use a VPN and watch 123 Movies.
How to Watch 123 Movies using VPN ?
1. Sign up on VYPR VPN, using the below link will give you 25% OFF.
2. Open the VYPR VPN app on your Smart TV and Connect to any country.
3. Now, you can watch 123 Movies on your Smart TV using VPN.