How to Install Terrarium TV on Amazon Firestick and Fire TV : Terrarium TV is a third party application for watching TV Shows and Movies for free. There are many Movie streaming apps such as Showbox, But Terrarium TV is on another level. I would say Terrarium TV is similar to KODI, however you don’t have to install multiple add-ons. Terrarium TV is one of the best movie streaming app out there and it is available on multiple Operating systems such as Windows, Android, iOS and many more.
If you want to Install Terrarium TV on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV then this guide will be helpful for you in Installing Terrarium TV on Amazon Firestick and Fire TV.
Before we start the process it is important that you use a VPN software to avoid any kind of troubles, IP Vanish is one such good VPN that let’s you access the internet anonymous online and one of the best VPN’s for anonymous browsing and it doesn’t keep any logs.
How to Install Terrarium TV On Amazon Firestick and Fire TV
1. Open your Home Screen and Click on Settings from the Menu
2. Now Go to Device > Developer Options > turn on Apps from Unknown Sources
3. Now, Go back to Home and type Downloader using the letters
4. Make sure you select the right one, Just like shown in the image below. Click Download for the Downloader to Begin
5. In the next step you need to Install the Downloader.
6. Once you have Installed the Downloader on your device, You can find it in the Home Section
7. Open the Downloader app and type Ping.fm/TTV
8. Now, you will see multiple APK’s on the list. Select the most recent APK to download.
9. Once downloaded on your Firestick or Fire TV, Just click on the file to begin the Installation.
10. Click Next several times until the Installation is finished.
You have successfully Installed Terrarium TV on your device. To make it work you need a working video player as well as we need a codec and we all know MXPlayer is the best app for video viewing as it has many inbuilt codecs.
How to Install MXPlayer on FireStick and Fire TV
1. Go to Google Search and search for MXPlayer or Just type Everythingvpn.org/MX to download MXPlayer
2. Now Download MX Player and Install it by double tapping the APK file, and click next until the download is finished.
3. You need to Install the Codec as well, In the browser type Everythingvpn.org/MXCodec in the URL Section and scroll all the way down and you’ll find a section called “Custom Codec APK Files”
4. Download the ArmV7 Neon Codec and Install it on your device.
How to Watch Movies and TV Shows on Terrarium TV ?
1. Go to Menu and in the Apps section you will find Terrarium TV.
2. Click on the Terrarium TV app to start browsing hundreds of TV Shows and Movies for free.
Note : Go to Settings > Choose Default Video Player > Select MX Player
So, this was the complete guide on How to Install Terrarium TV on Smart TV, please let us know if you have any problems we will get back to you.
Is Streaming Terrarium TV Legal ?
There is no disclaimer on the website or sub reddit of the official terrarium TV that says it is legal to stream Terrarium TV on your device. Hence, using a VPN such as IP Vanish is recommended to avoid you getting into any kind of troubles or select any good VPN’s from the below list.