How to Use Snapchat at School – Best Snapchat VPN : Snapchat is one of the most used apps among teens, Snapchat is used mostly by students that are going to School / College. Snapchat main audience is teenagers aged between (13 – 21) so most of the snap users are either students from school or university. Snapchat enables you to take snaps and send them to your friends/family/colleagues. Snapchat also has the location-filter option where you could snap if you are going to an event such as WWE Event or Cochella event or anything.
Many schools block social apps such as Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram for various reasons one being is students to not get distracted during their school time. Most of the schools block every website and just whitelist several websites such as Wikipedia and mostly educational websites. In this case, accessing Snapchat and other apps could be a problem as they are blacklisted by School / University ISP. In this article you will learn how to unblock and use snapchat at school
How to Use Snapchat at School
1. Go to Express VPN and register on any plan.
2. Enter your Email address and payment option like credit / debit card
3. Now Install Express VPN app on your device, you can find it in Playstore or Appstore
4. Now open the Express VPN app and enter your registered Email address and password (you can find this in your email)
5. Click on three dots and Select United States location
6. You will be automatically connected to a united states server
7. Now go to Snapchat app and you will see you can access the app without any blocks.